Goals: We Aim To Provide
- Shelter, food and necessary veterinary care to abandoned and homeless cats in the USVI and in MA along with spay/neuter services.
- Permanent homes for adoptable homeless kittens and cats.
- Development of new and support of existing programs offering free or low-cost vaccinations & spay/neuter services.
- Auxiliary support to and collaboration with the local humane societies of St. Thomas, St. John and the BVI as well as to rescue organizations in MA.
- Education and outreach to promote responsible pet ownership and to raise awareness of animal overpopulation and animal cruelty.